Weekly GOTV textbanks through Keshet
Sep. 1st, 2026 05:12 pmKeshet, the well-known Jewish LGBTQ+ nonprofit, is hosting a number of election-related events from now through Nov. 10. Most notable to me are the weekly Tuesday textbanks, held starting next week.
See their "Tzedek, tzedek tir'vote" page for registration, further information, and a list of their other GOTV activities and resources.
If you haven't textbanked before, it's easy and surprisingly effective at raising people. If you hate getting political texts, textbanking is more personalized than that. I never mind as much when I get union-related banked texts, as it's clear there's an actual human on the other end of the message bubble.
See their "Tzedek, tzedek tir'vote" page for registration, further information, and a list of their other GOTV activities and resources.
If you haven't textbanked before, it's easy and surprisingly effective at raising people. If you hate getting political texts, textbanking is more personalized than that. I never mind as much when I get union-related banked texts, as it's clear there's an actual human on the other end of the message bubble.